Friday, September 5, 2008

Testing

Testing fonts and stuff. Check out my much more interesting at this moment artblog HERE.

I also remember stumbling upon a fellow classmates blog, talking about how this class is going to attempt to out geek each other. I hope I win in the comic book nerdery dept. Tattoos:

Autobots symbol I got the day I turned 18. AND

BPRD (Hellboy ref for those who don't know) logo I got a few months ago. Next tatt is debatable, I'm wondering between a Balsac from Gwar logo orrrr possibly Rorschach from Watchmen or something Gambit or Nightcrawler related. I wish I had photos of my room, with the Mighty Muggs Avengers figurines, Batman and Captain America posters and plush Hellboys. I totally win at life. And I'd like to clarify in the war between Iron Man and Captain America supporters, I am for Iron Man.

As an added bonus, here are the loves of my life currently, Harvey Dent and Hank Williams:

No comments: