Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Papercraft Template



I ended up doing something different, starting over from scratch and using some from the Hellboy papercraft we used as a tracing example in Illustrator. So here's the papercraft if anyone wants it. I had some issues with it looking kind of crayon-y/pixely with the lining because of switching between illustrator/photoshop for coloring and text, and when I colored white showed through the lines and blah blah but I think it's a nice result. it's simple and really childlike.

4 comments:

TheWebdude said...

Very nice!
Thank you!

Cara said...

do you mind if i print it out and make one? its cute. :)

Kayla Cline said...

Nope! that's what it's there for! haha feel free to position the arms however you want. It ended up being more cute with them poking out in hug mode, also I think I described the head attachment wrong..it's more like, score the circle part and poke his neck into through those flaps

LillianH said...

This is SO freakin' cute!! My teen-age daughter is going to luv this. Thank you :-)